“I’m totally hooked to the atmosphere of each wedding day that I photograph. Loving the anticipation, the excitement and the nerves. Loving the emotion, the happiness and the joy even more. And I love totally immersing myself in your day to capture all the moments. Suffice to say your day will mean the world to me, therefore I will care and feel honoured to be a part of it.
For most of your day I shoot candidly. I’m guessing you don’t want to be bossed around and I’m thankful for that. I won’t need to manufacture moments as these will happen naturally around me. I’ll be ready to capture the magic resulting in emotive photography showing the true essence of your day.
England Wedding Photographers Hertfordshire Wedding Photographers Wedding Photographers Near Me Welwyn Hatfield Wedding Photographers
- Denise Slark
Please login to add your review
1.Do you celebrate more than one event per day?
2.What is included in the menu?
3.Is it possible to only rent the venue, without the catering service?
4. Do you have your own caterer/kitchen?
5. What kind of cuisine do you offer?
6. Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?
7. Do you offer special menus?
8. Do you also offer a wedding cake?
9. Can I bring my own wedding cake?
10. How does the open bar work?
11. Is there a time limit for celebrations?
12. Private photographer?
13. Do you provide your own music?
15. Is there a fixed payment for the location?
16. What is the charge for not reaching the minimum?
17. What are the forms of payment?
18. Do you provide disabled access?