Baslow Hall is an elegant Manor House built in 1907 set within five acres of grounds, including the Walled and Kitchen gardens. The surrounding area is picturesque and the village of Baslow is situated on the edge of the magnificent Chatsworth Estate. Our large, elegant and airy Drawing Room holds up to 38 guests. Fischer’s Baslow Hall is exclusively yours for weddings of 10 guests or more.
Sorry, No video added by vendor
Please login to add your review
1.Do you celebrate more than one event per day?
2.What is included in the menu?
Award winning restaurant with 3 AA Red Rosettes
3.Is it possible to only rent the venue, without the catering service?
4. Do you have your own caterer/kitchen?
5. What kind of cuisine do you offer?
6. Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?
7. Do you offer special menus?
8. Do you also offer a wedding cake?
9. Can I bring my own wedding cake?
10. How does the open bar work?
11. Is there a time limit for celebrations?
12. Private photographer?
13. Do you provide your own music?
15. Is there a fixed payment for the location?
16. What is the charge for not reaching the minimum?
17. What are the forms of payment?
18. Do you provide disabled access?