MacGregor and MacDuff are an award-winning kilt and Highlandwear specialist, who have been showcasing world-class Scottish craftsmanship for 40 years. Established in 1979, the kiltmakers now have locations in Glasgow, Prestwick, London, Manchester and New York. Proud to call themselves Master Kiltmakers; they use traditional kiltmaking skills and techniques passed down and refined through generations of kiltmaking. Offering a range of traditional and modern jackets and waistcoats, as well as over 4,000 tartans to choose from including their exclusive Mist range; MacGregor and MacDuff provide authentic Highlandwear that stands out from the crowd to suit any style.
- MacGregor and MacDuff
1.Do you celebrate more than one event per day?
2.What is included in the menu?
3.Is it possible to only rent the venue, without the catering service?
4. Do you have your own caterer/kitchen?
5. What kind of cuisine do you offer?
6. Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?
7. Do you offer special menus?
8. Do you also offer a wedding cake?
9. Can I bring my own wedding cake?
10. How does the open bar work?
11. Is there a time limit for celebrations?
12. Private photographer?
13. Do you provide your own music?
15. Is there a fixed payment for the location?
16. What is the charge for not reaching the minimum?
17. What are the forms of payment?
18. Do you provide disabled access?