I like to be considered as a documentary wedding photographer. It is a style that is also known as reportage or wedding photojournalism.
My approach simply means that I like to document the “real” story of your special day. I’m not interested in dragging you away from your friends and family in order to do a photoshoot with you.
Its the little things and the pure love for each other that makes your day what it is and I believe in capturing it for you to cherish.
- Peter Chamberlain
Sorry, This supplier has not added any videos yet
Real Weddings Peter Chamberlain Photography
1.Do you celebrate more than one event per day?
2.What is included in the menu?
3.Is it possible to only rent the venue, without the catering service?
4. Do you have your own caterer/kitchen?
5. What kind of cuisine do you offer?
6. Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?
7. Do you offer special menus?
8. Do you also offer a wedding cake?
9. Can I bring my own wedding cake?
10. How does the open bar work?
11. Is there a time limit for celebrations?
12. Private photographer?
13. Do you provide your own music?
15. Is there a fixed payment for the location?
16. What is the charge for not reaching the minimum?
17. What are the forms of payment?
18. Do you provide disabled access?