As winner of British Wedding Florist of the year 2018, we know a thing or two about making your day as special as possible. Flowers add the wow factor to any wedding and are the first thing you and your guests will see when they walk into your reception. They are the most important flowers you will ever hold, so we know how perfect they need to be for your big day.
- Sam Raindle
Sorry, No video added by vendor
Please login to add your review
1.Do you celebrate more than one event per day?
2.What is included in the menu?
3.Is it possible to only rent the venue, without the catering service?
4. Do you have your own caterer/kitchen?
5. What kind of cuisine do you offer?
6. Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?
7. Do you offer special menus?
8. Do you also offer a wedding cake?
9. Can I bring my own wedding cake?
10. How does the open bar work?
11. Is there a time limit for celebrations?
12. Private photographer?
13. Do you provide your own music?
15. Is there a fixed payment for the location?
16. What is the charge for not reaching the minimum?
17. What are the forms of payment?
18. Do you provide disabled access?